Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Citizen Firearms in Broken Arrow

Man, I hate to hear this. I just posted last week about the positive experience I had in their establishment. Interestingly enough, I was on my phone most of the time texting the Mrs. They didn't seem to mind one bit. I plan on going back.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotOfJack View Post
    Im glad you had a better experience then me. That was bout the time I was in there. 2:00
    The big guy in the back was real nice.
    He did apologize but still.. Making me feel like a criminal is not the way to get my business.

Bacon, Tomato, Lettuce, & cheese from Sprouts on Harvard
    thanx for the pic.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm BLT
    "I said I never had much need for a pistol,..never said I didn't know how to use one!"
    The Berettaman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YhHjJbouhU

I don't base my shopping habits on one experience, unless its the fat guys thing.
    Then I expect a fine wine, nice horse duvers, and some chips during my shopping experience.
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    I don't base my shopping habits on one experience, unless its the fat guys thing.
    Then I expect a fine wine, nice horse duvers, and some chips during my shopping experience.

Don't forget the bacon sandwich. I'm going over there tommorrow.
    "There are no victims,only volunteers.You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid.You volunteer by being,as grass eaters invariably are,unprepared to confront the hazards of life." Col. Jeff Cooper

Thank you! I had forgot that.
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

I'm on my phone all of the time when shopping at my local gun shop and no one cares. I like to check pricing on items while shopping, owner knows I do it and doesn't care. I'd be pissed to the point of ass whuppin if I was followed out of any business by someone working there who wanted to take pictures of me, truck, tags, wife, dog, or anything else. You obviously have more patience than me and are the better man for it.
    "Political Correctness doesn't change us, it shuts us up." Glenn Beck

I text alot and if i recieve a text while in a gun shop i will read it. Hearing this makes me not want to go there.

Banned

I'm glad that store is in BA and nowhere near me.

Would you find it strange if someone came to your garage sale and started takeing pictures in your garage?

I'm not saying OP was taking pics, but i would get suspicious real fast if it appeared that someone was casing the junk in the garage.
    I have always asked if i could take a pic first, but maybe it's because I'm considerate.

Quote Originally Posted by orangecrush1007 View Post
    Would you find it strange if someone came to your garage sale and started takeing pictures in your garage?
    Big difference since 'my garage' is not a business open to the public.

Patron

I'm not saying OP was taking pics, but i would get suspicious real fast if it appeared that someone was casing the junk in the garage.
    I have always asked if i could take a pic first, but maybe it's because I'm considerate.
    If they take pictures.....they have to haul some of that crap outta there....thats the deal...

Natural selection, don't intervene. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    Big difference since 'my garage' is not a business open to the public.
    Not trying to argue, but if you had a garage sale then technically you would be open to the public for business.

Not trying to argue, but if you had a garage sale then technically you would be open to the public for business.
    Are you one of the very few that actually holds a garage sale inside their garage? All the ones I have seen have actually have been more staged in their driveway or yard. If someone starts walking into my garage, they will be asked to stop very fast. So my garage is still not a business open to the public. Besides a garage sale unless run nonstop, year round is still probably not consider a business but a garage sale.

I could careless if they take pictures of the junk I am trying to sell in my yard or driveway as my garage door will be closed anyway!!

I was in Broken Arrow Gun Shop earlier this year and asked if I could take a picture of a .45 Sig to send to a friend and he said sure no problem.
    nobody ran me out of the store, nobody was an a-hole nobody acted like I was gonna come back and rob anything.

Well my first experience with citizen firearms, was a little wierd as well. They had a gun safe in the store and after some questions I was told that they could get what I wanted but would have to go pick it up due to the supplier charging quite a bit to deliver. Out of basic curiosity as to how far/where he would have to go, he was real nervous, and had no intention of telling me where he was going to drive to pick it up, guess he thought I would just go buy it from the m and cut him out. Now I understand he has to make a living but this just struck me as very paranoid, as does this whole story, from the op.

I did buy the safe, and would consider buying from them again but, I wonder if hes cut out to deal with the public.