100% Gas Gone on 1 May????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPlainStrange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ethanol seems to be very tough on rubber gaskets and seals. I've had my bouts with it and can't fathom all of my 2 stroke (tiller, mower, boat) engines lasting long if it's the only option. Sux.

I've tried the seafoam route, it doesn't always seem to help.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know anything about this rumor, but I do know that QT has been experimenting with offering 100% gas. They sell it at store #1 (I44 & Peoria) but only in low grade. They said that they have gotten some positive feedback and are considering rolling it out to other locations when they build new stores.

You guys should hit up QT and voice support if you want to see more of it. http://www.quiktrip.com/Feedback

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried a tank of E85 in our flex fuel SUV....I went from 15mpg in town with 100% gas to 11mpg in town with E85 and the price per gallon was identical.
I'm back to 100%....Im not sure about it going away though.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard this about a month or so ago, got a friend that works in Norman, he is in charge of the Maint. dept for all of Norman's emergency and city vehicles, and has something to do with some of the CNG stations around there, I think some of Norman's city vehicles run on CNG, and he told me by Sept that Oklahoma would no longer have 100% gas.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this passes I hope people enjoy yards that are a foot tall. Also, if a tree falls down it will just have to stay there, even if it blocking the street. Maybe we could graze cattle in our yards rather than mowing them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom