1968 Z28 Camaro found on a Mountain in Pennsylvania after 43 years.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a good read about a 1968 Z28 Camaro (one of 7199 made) that was found on a Mountain in Pennsylvania. It was hit in a landslide in 1975. The car was not moved tell 2018. Then brought to Oklahoma for full restoration.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/1968-chevy-camaro-z28-saved-barn-find/
Screenshot_20220629-170449_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This story reminds me of one of my should haves. A carpet story in Noble was going out of business and having an auction which included a 1969 Z28. It had been sitting outside for years and missing the carburetor but, other than that, it was all there. I talked about it with my wife and then kind of forgot about it. I checked later and if I remember correctly it went for $5300.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This story reminds me of one of my should haves. A carpet story in Noble was going out of business and having an auction which included a 1969 Z28. It had been sitting outside for years and missing the carburetor but, other than that, it was all there. I talked about it with my wife and then kind of forgot about it. I checked later and if I remember correctly it went for $5300.
Wow, that was very cheap for a 69Z. I got more than 2X then that in just the Crossram intake.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ****ed up and sold a 68 Firebird Sprint ZE 6cyl 24valve dual overhead cams, factory 4 speed, polished. and ported intake, headers and 4bbl Carb. This is exact car I had below. I have regretted it everyday. Makes me sick when I see one. I had put a posi track and a 2 speed gear vender in it. It was fast and confused a lot of people.

IMG_7707.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom