3 Days to Kill Movie SUCKS!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike sweeney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I work to much and get very little free time I like to watch action/special forces movies if I get a little free time. All I can say is the plot was very stupid and the gun play was even worse! Sorry but I want that two hours of my life back!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only good part to me is Connie Nielsen is SOOOO hot lol.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm about done with movies, we watched Godzilla, I went to sleep intentionally so when I woke up hopefully the action would have started. My plan worked, however, the action and movie SUCKED!!!
Tried to watch Monuments Men, I made it through about 15 mins and was thinking WTF the entire time, another stupid movie!
And what's with all the comic book movies? It's like the nerds from our generation made it in Hollywood and are now subjecting us to their comic book fantasies. How many comic book movies can be made!

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And what's with all the comic book movies? It's like the nerds from our generation made it in Hollywood and are now subjecting us to their comic book fantasies. How many comic book movies can be made!

Remember all the times you pushed that kid into the locker in high school, and he kept saying you'd be sorry?
ARE YOU SORRY YET?
Because Rocket Raccoon is supposed to debut in a year or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom