3 Students Hurt After Armed Teacher Accidentally Fires Gun in Class.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess that's why you only demonstrate with those blue plastic replicas that have been built for that purpose. Never demonstrate with a real gun - even when you know it's empty. The only time you draw a real gun is when you intend to use it.

Woody

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next thing ya know "they" will say he was showing off for a girl in the class, find emails between the two and he will be fired and arrested for his improper relationship.

Now THIS I can see happening for real. Unfortunately. Problem with people is fully half of them create all kinds of problems for the rest of us. (Actually, I'm being REALLY generous. Personally I think it's closer to 80-90%.)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On NBC reported this and said only 1 hurt, interviewed him, he had a barely noticeable nick on the front of his neck
Original reports sounded like another school massacre. Now when the truth comes out, it was minor.
The "teacher" and I use that term loosely should face some consequences for his actions.
Illegal discharge of a firearm comes to mind first and then a sentence of wearing a sign in public saying "I'm a dumbass and don't know how to use a gun".

Latest posts

Top Bottom