3 Students Hurt After Armed Teacher Accidentally Fires Gun in Class.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This shouldn’t even be news. But since the liberals are looking for any little thing to prove we don’t need teachers armed they will use anything. The last time I checked this person is NOT a school teacher. He was a police officer teaching a public safety class. There are many who are teachers that carry that have more common sense than this idiot. It’s just funny how this stuff seems to happen at just the right moment for the left. Coincidence??

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And then there's this........
http://www.localnews8.com/news/isu-professor-shoots-self-in-foot/58063274

POCATELLO, Idaho - The professor who accidentally fired a gun on the Idaho State University campus shot himself in the foot, Pocatello police said Wednesday.

The professor has an enhanced concealed carry permit and was allowed to carry the gun under a new Idaho law that went into effect July 1.

Around 4 p.m. Tuesday, Public Safety received a call about an accidental discharge of a concealed weapon in the Physical Science building. A student said the gun went off in the middle of the class.

Police said the small-caliber handgun was in the professor's pants pocket and was not displayed at any time. They said the professor was able to leave of his own accord. He was treated and released from the hospital.

ISU officials said no one was evacuated from the building, and several other students our reporter spoke with said they were upset they were not notified.

One student said she signed up for emergency alerts for this very reason. She said accidental or not, students should have been notified of what had happened.

Marketing and Communications Director Adrienne King said the university takes the safety of its students very seriously.

"At this point it is believed to be an isolated incident," King said. "We don't have any reason to believe students or anybody else in our Bengal community has any reason to be concerned."

As of Wednesday, no criminal charges had been filed. The professor's name has not been released.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On NBC reported this and said only 1 hurt, interviewed him, he had a barely noticeable nick on the front of his neck

Read about it this morning. Said was a piece of the ceiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard similar to this when I read the story a day or so ago. I don't remember the news source, but in it they stated that the injury was NOT caused by a bullet or bullet fragment.

Just goes to show that not all news media are reliable with the facts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom