93 year old D-Day Vet jumps again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THAT is a man ... not something everyone in this thread appreciates, I see ...

I sincerely hope he is around to jump again next year. And I am sad that some do not appreciate or respect the sacrifices he and his fellow soldiers made. Some men talk, some men do. HE is a doer.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The bravest man I never met was the one who supported a wife and three children during this war with no money, very little food and was a part of the resistance helping Allied soldiers escape back to England while at the same time had German troops quartered in his house. All of the time not having firearms to defend his family or the support of a military force having his back. That was a man... my mother's father.

As Patton stated after the war... the US fought the wrong enemy. That enemy is alive and well today (unlike Patton whom they murdered) and slowly but surely killing this nation. But most on this forum are so engrossed in humping their flag to actually see the reality of what was and is.

Americans... stuck on stupid and loving it. It is what it is.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The bravest man I never met was the one who supported a wife and three children during this war with no money, very little food and was a part of the resistance helping Allied soldiers escape back to England while at the same time had German troops quartered in his house. All of the time not having firearms to defend his family or the support of a military force having his back. That was a man... my mother's father.

As Patton stated after the war... the US fought the wrong enemy. That enemy is alive and well today (unlike Patton whom they murdered) and slowly but surely killing this nation. But most on this forum are so engrossed in humping their flag to actually see the reality of what was and is.

Americans... stuck on stupid and loving it. It is what it is.

Sounds like a hell of a man to me. Much respect for someone like that. Your semi quote attributed to Patton is only a half truth though. Patton felt we should have continued the war after defeating the nazis and concentrated our efforts to defeating communism and the Soviet Union. I think he was right, and am grateful to be alive today to have those thoughts and ideas because of great men and women who made the sacrifices necessary to secure it. You are also incorrect about the nature of Pattons death, but arguing against conspiracy theories is fruitless so i will just leave that alone.

Finally, we come the last part. Your last three sentences. I support your right to curse what you disdain. I also have no problem with you living and breathing and prospering in the same country you have such animosity for. I am not going to sit here and say we dont have problems, just read some of my posts. We have them everywhere.
All im going to say to you; from my grand father, cousins, myself and my brothers, you're welcome.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom