A Foul Murder in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clarified that for you above.

The question is, should he have been punished more severely for the previous violent act? I don't know the answer to that question, I don't know that situation.

To quote the movie "Law Abiding Citizen": "It isn't what you know, it's what you can prove in court."

If they didn't have enough admissible evidence, they could not have kept him locked up any longer than they did.

If you know you have a homicidal unstable racist living next door to you, and you don't take the necessary steps to provide for your own defense, you haven't got any right to complain that nobody else did enough to defend you and yours.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to say that I don't have a lot of faith in a lot of the Tulsa county judges. Some of them are good and some of them... well...

As for the murderer, I'll go out on a limb and say he's potentially a byproduct of our broken mental health system. From all accounts, he appears to be bat guano crazy.

vernon-majors.jpg

Heavy.com has a lot of facts that aren't being reported by a lot of national news outlets, such as him being a homosexual from California, the victim being Christian, not Muslim and how badly he injured Kahlid's mother last year (broken shoulder and ankle as well as head trauma and collapsed lung). That's not a casual tap with his car. Considering all the statements he made and the violent nature of his attack, I don't think he should've been out walking around. :(

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/khali...-suspect-vernon-majors-funeral-facebook-page/

Totally agreed on bat crap crazy and a broken mental health system. LIKE that heavy.com link info, the Tulsa World has been pussy-footing around about those salient details. I'd add that, IMO, the jail release by bond was not properly handled because he should have had all weapons removed from the house before being allowed to return.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are always 2 sides to every story. Apparently they have been feuding for years. Maybe the fighting went the other way too. Conservative anti gay Christians giving him a ration of crap.
You never know.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are always 2 sides to every story. Apparently they have been feuding for years. Maybe the fighting went the other way too. Conservative anti gay Christians giving him a ration of crap.
You never know.

Maybe you missed this part:

In 2009, Majors Was Sentenced to Prison for Threatening to ‘Terrorize’ Los Angeles

Or this part:

Majors had issues with their other neighbors, referring to one as a “filthy Mexican” and another using “the ‘n’ word” to describe another.

Seems like he was pretty much feuding with everyone. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom