Amber alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were at the OKC airport Monday evening, waiting for my daughter's flight. My ten year old grandson wanted to ride the escalators up and down, and at the time I couldn't see anything wrong so I let him go. A few minutes later, he was back, and following him was a OKC officer, checking to make sure he was with family. The officer said he watches for kids alone because there are so many perverts in society. I thanked the officer, and didn't have another thought about it until this morning when I heard the report on the radio. A BIG thank you to all the LEO's that have to deal with this sick society everyday, and still take the time to be concerned about a ten year old boy away from his family in a public place!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This and all other things like this so disgust all of us. I wish we could go back to the hanging trees and vigilantes, but and yes, but I know that is not civil. But, this and all of the child predators deserve nothing less. Thank you for reading my rant. Just sickens me to no end.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your head is so f#@ked up that you want to kidnap, rape and kill a little child, please, please PLEASE...Do us all a favor and just kill yourself instead. :(

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a lot more written down but better judgement says I should just leave it at this.

Barbarism is warranted for this animal. Euthanasia is too kind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom