American Culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My advice, take the Euro opinion you are exposed to with a grain of salt. We must be doing something right, because by their focusing on what they have over us is revealing an insecurity they have with themselves.

This.

Oh and I'm hooked on Swamp people.

brazilianboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, America has culture...
The problem is that people think that "Culture" need to be somewhat connected to art,classical music,barroque architecture...
America has contributed on Coca-Cola,Cinema(accessible to all) and modern day cars...
looking from an anthropological concept of "culture", all those things are cultural manifestations.
The independece of the United States has served as the main influence to many countries independence.

WILLARD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe this web site shows and says a lot about our culture. USA has probably more culture in her than most other countries. As for bailing out other countries I"m with you sbeebe. I would like to see this country sit back just one time and make another country come ask for help and not sucome to united nations pressure.

brazilianboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe this web site shows and says a lot about our culture. USA has probably more culture in her than most other countries. As for bailing out other countries I"m with you sbeebe. I would like to see this country sit back just one time and make another country come ask for help and not sucome to united nations pressure.

There is NO superior culture, and no country has more culture than another...
For allot of people from western countries, the cultural manifestations from an isolated tribe in Africa can seem irrelevant; but it has its percentage of value and should not be ignored.
The europeans are definetely not utilizing this kind of thinking to talk about america's culture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom