Any thoughts on Tempur-pedic beds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went ahead and picked up a king size Classic tempur, you guys were right: $$$!

Guess I'll have to wait a couple months on that new xdm I wanted and miss the mag special :(

thanks for all the input; I'll give a report in a few months

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went ahead and picked up a king size Classic tempur, you guys were right: $$$!

Guess I'll have to wait a couple months on that new xdm I wanted and miss the mag special :(

thanks for all the input; I'll give a report in a few months

Once you get use to it you won't want to stay at a hotel that doesn't have one also.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About the hotness issue.

Obviously people have had different experiences.

Our is an off brand. It doesn't get hot. We're able to move around normally as well. I don't feel like I'm in a valley. I really haven't had any bad experience with it.

If you have a chance to test one out in a showroom prior to purchase, it would be good to do. We ordered ours online without testing it, but we've loved it.

We got our california king for $999 several years ago.

The only thing that makes us feel hotter is the waterproof cover that we added ourselves. With proper padding though, it compensates for it. A good quality cover isn't that bad.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buy a temperpedic and you won't be sorry. best investment me and the wife ever bought. yes they are expensive but if you have back problems once your body adjusts to the new bed you will be in heaven. I used to not be able to sleep through the night till i got one.

Me + Wife = same as booger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom