Anyone got any natural sleep remedies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave up some time ago, sleep when I can, take naps etc. Woke up today at midnight and wasn't able to go back to sleep, gave up and made coffee. Being retired allows me to be on my own schedule or not.. Hoping to get a nap today after I eat lunch.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd think being my own boss would give me that freedom. Maybe I need to hire a personal assistant to take care of the business operations and a salesperson to take care of sales calls and a support tech to take care of support calls and supplement development work... Now that I think about it, that would free up some time to get more work done... I'd considered having my accountant handle payables and receivables, but I've got all of that automated now.

I've always been on a natural cycle somewhere between 30 and 36 hours, and I've always been more focused at night... but all these business folks want you available 9-5... such illogical social conventions...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10mg melatonin. You'll sleep like a baby.

I tried that before. Went up to 50mg and no effect...

The best improvement I've had in the last few years was a mattress upgrade. Went from taking 60 or more minutes to fall asleep to 5-10 minutes and an unwillingness to leave the bed...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'd think being my own boss would give me that freedom. Maybe I need to hire a personal assistant to take care of the business operations and a salesperson to take care of sales calls and a support tech to take care of support calls and supplement development work... Now that I think about it, that would free up some time to get more work done... I'd considered having my accountant handle payables and receivables, but I've got all of that automated now.

I've always been on a natural cycle somewhere between 30 and 36 hours, and I've always been more focused at night... but all these business folks want you available 9-5... such illogical social conventions...

For once we agree on something. I am a night owl too and have been all my life. None of the sleeping pills or natural aids work for me except Nyquil for some reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom