Anyone got any natural sleep remedies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea exercize several times a day, walking, something to keep your blood moving.
Have you been to a Doc..ADD, or one of the DD syndroms.
I get like that too, ADD, ODD, could also mean your a candidate for Althzimers...sorry ,thats what I was told, its the 36 hr cycle thing.
Dont know, sometimes melatonin helps, also use the relaxing each muscle technique.
I think I would stay away from the Nyquil, but theyve got a new one ZZZquil....or push-ups

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get more exercise squeezed into the schedule... maybe it will help, too, if I get a little stress off of the schedule.

You need 20 minutes every other day to improve cardiac health, more than that you're doing it for other reasons. Ironically you'll get the greatest benefit when you start out and begin walking if you have not done any cardio. I'm now running 5k 3 times a week and loving it. When I began back in October I barely made it through 20 minutes of exercise walking 1 minute and jogging 1 minute.

gullzway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Generic Night Time Sleep Aid(diphenhydramine Hcl 25Mg)x2 seems to work for me. It's also in Benadryl which didn't seem to work for me, maybe it's the x2 that does the trick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom