Anyone here voting Biden/Harris...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For anyone not aware of it, your absentee mail ballot status is tracked and displayed on the OK voter portal.
https://okvoterportal.okelections.us/

Mine says ballot received, and I voted Nov 3rd.

I assume you mean October 3rd.

I pointed the ballot tracking out earlier. It's kinda surprising what you can find on that OK voter portal. It has my voting history back for something like the last 39 times I voted. It also tells if you voted absentee, early, or on election day.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I assume you mean October 3rd.

I pointed the ballot tracking out earlier. It's kinda surprising what you can find on that OK voter portal. It has my voting history back for something like the last 39 times I voted. It also tells if you voted absentee, early, or on election day.

In the voting history at bottom it shows every time you have voted and what kind of election it was, general election or
primary.
It says I voted in the 11/3/20 general election.
If for some reason my ballot was lost or disposed of I think you can request another ballot or even vote in person.

I'm not sure all of this information should be available to just anyone who knows the birth date and name.
A lady friend of mine has a stalker ex-husband with a history of threats against her.
She went so far as to place her home in a legal trust so that her ex couldn't find her address in the county assessor database online.
Imagine her shock when she found out that not only was her address public information, but also her voting precinct location and when she voted.
She called the election board to have information removed and was told she need a signed and witnessed affidavit to hide her address and voting location.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
123335609_736471807216087_2697189290649295374_o.jpg

Vote Biden or whatever.... just Vote. I'm done with the drama and the BS, but how I feel is so eloquently relayed above.

Iggy.... you can go ahead and call this one in.... I'm not apologizing. :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Early voting results show more dems voting that republicans in OK. FYI 37K to 27K
But did they vote biden, that is the question? I know several obama voters in 2016 that are rabid Trumpers now.
In some early voting like Ohio, the Biden camp has pretty much given up because 87% of voters voted early and the numbers are such that it's almost impossible for biden to win there with the numbers they have vs the numbers of voters yet to go to the polls.
Florida is trending the same with their early voting along with Georgia. They count their ballots as they come in, not on election day like some states.
Pennsylvania may be the key to a win for either candidate. Trump has 4 rally's scheduled there tomorrow.
Biden will be speaking to mostly empty parking lots there too.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The phrase "rabid Trumpers" explains a lot. j/k
Yes it did. They learned to look through the left wing media propaganda and looked at the actual results of the Trump administration with promises made and promises kept vs biden that has been in the swamp for 47 years running his mouth with promises made and keeping none. Just like he is doing now.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it did. They learned to look through the left wing media propaganda and looked at the actual results of the Trump administration with promises made and promises kept vs biden that has been in the swamp for 47 years running his mouth with promises made and keeping none. Just like he is doing now.

What he said. I'm neither a democrat or republican I vote for whom ever is going to do the right thing for the country. However, after all the BS of the last 4 years I don't think I can never vote democrat. They had shown their true colors.
PS, I didn't vote for BHO or Clinton. I'm not that ignorant.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

What he said. I'm neither a democrat or republican I vote for whom ever is going to do the right thing for the country. However, after all the BS of the last 4 years I don't think I can never vote democrat. They had shown their true colors.
PS, I didn't vote for BHO or Clinton. I'm not that ignorant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom