Will you guys pay for my college debt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I paid off my student loans by working, years ago. If theyre going to cancel 50 K in college loans, I'll let them cancel the loan on my 2022 Corolla Hybrid and give me the rest of my 5oK in cash

. Sounds fair to me.

FJB

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J/K mine's paid off..... :D But Biden out here trying to buy votes.

It gets REAL interesting @ 4:00 LOL....

Interesting video, and really interesting @4:00, right? You can identify those degree plans? Why don't we fix that part of this today and stop making those loans?

I've got a plan that would work if it would pass constitutional muster, and I'm not sure it would. I think I've laid it out here before. It would work. It would be painful to some, both sides really would have some heartburn with it, but it would fix it, and it could be done very quickly and avoid a repeat performance. It's simple, and it would work if it was legal, so no politician will ever bring it up anywhere at anytime to anyone.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It makes planning the finances for college kind of complicated. Should you sit on any cash you might have and borrow all that you can on the chance that dingleberry will forgive it all? Seems like saving money for college is the schmuck play.

Latest posts

Top Bottom