Will you guys pay for my college debt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the 1990's I met with a person that had a Master's degree and 10's of thousands in student loan debt (more than even some Doctor's I met with. He actually even though employed for years had not made one payment. He kept deferring them by taking one or two classes every six months playing the system. This is the mentality of these people getting their loans paid off.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
negro is a legitimate name for dark skinned people from Africa, look it up do some research, maybe us older people have a better education on the general scheme of things

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
vcx3g.jpg

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
negro is a legitimate name for dark skinned people from Africa, look it up do some research, maybe us older people have a better education on the general scheme of things
Of course it is, as I remember it was common use in the 50’s & 60’s.
However, today it’s generally considered offensive except for a specific context. Based on your history & the post in question, it’s pretty obvious that you used it as a pejorative.

Last edited:

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the mid 70’s when I doing my undergrad at USC, it was really expensive. Today it is obscene.

The primary issue is that colleges are allowed to do this. I am the last person to whine about regulation BUT with universities sitting on billions of dollars in endowments… cost of education does need to be this expensive.

Secondary issue is that Biden does not have the Constitutional authority to relieve college debt and is doing this as a stunt to appear like he wants to do more than sniff children’s hair and crap himself. With a dishonest AF media, he will not get called for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom