Anyone know what the OHP, etc we’re doing at the AG’s office most of today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do but I don't think I'm supposed to say anything. (Who was the AG that designed because he was having an affair with a state employee? Can't remember his name but the state is getting pretty good at keeping secrets -- or maybe they always have been and we just never noticed 🤔🤔🤔) I'll just say it was a typical ... Cluster****. Yeah ... You guys can fill in the blanks. (Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason guys. Don't shoot the messenger.)
Mike Hunter, the previous AG. I think he ended up marrying the employee but not 100% sure on that.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unforgivable! No one takes the last Donut!

That's right. The last time some asshat took the last donut around me, I was like...

353460-Kieran-Culkin-Snl---ncdotTJSM3rYlzIHf3.gif

fight-me.gif

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the news tonight , the police broke up a fight between a bunch of armed men.
The single biggest reason (besides potentially getting someone in trouble) I didn't say anything is it wasn't "men". (According to the source I am quoting.) It was a bunch of minors. "May" have been gang related. Emphasis mine. 😉 But that is no surprise around the Capitol area. It was bad when I worked over there 25-26 years ago. I can only imagine what it's like now.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The single biggest reason (besides potentially getting someone in trouble) I didn't say anything is it wasn't "men". (According to the source I am quoting.) It was a bunch of minors. "May" have been gang related. Emphasis mine. 😉 But that is no surprise around the Capitol area. It was bad when I worked over there 25-26 years ago. I can only imagine what it's like now.
Definitely a bunch of shady characters in the area. Mostly Congress members.

Latest posts

Top Bottom