Anyone see top shot tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tonight was my favorite episode of the season. Seeing Ashley get eliminated was awesome. What a d-bag. I loved the way he called Jaime lucky after he had the quickest time in hitting 10 targets with four different weapons. How exactly do you get lucky doing that? I have very little respect for the majority of the contestants who remain and have been put off by all the drama. I'm not a fan of survivor or those types of shows. I like this show much better when they base the elimination round on the day's performance. None of these guys except for Joe are willing to man up. If it winds up Jaime v. Joe I'll be happy. If neither wind up in the finals, I won't even watch.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The drama contest is ruining the show for me. When the show gets down to this portion next season they should change it to Top Diva.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This stuff has been edited to hell to create drama. I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie really was a horrible person and Ashley's hate was legitimate. I also wouldn't be surprised if everything went down just like they showed it.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This stuff has been edited to hell to create drama. I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie really was a horrible person and Ashley's hate was legitimate. I also wouldn't be surprised if everything went down just like they showed it.

Hate legititimate??? How can hate in this instance be legit??? Ashley (a girls name by the by) couldn't give proper DUE where proper due's were due and not shaking Jamie's (another girls name by the by) hand in the when he LOST goes to prove that he wasn't living by the military's core values of integerity. This poster was happy to see a true tarnish on the name of all the branches go.

Now let me tell you how I really feel....

Bubbadreier

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I honestly think Ashley deserved to go and I think George needs to go next. Ashley based on performance and George based on his attitude. Many might disagree with me but George just pisses me off with all of his talk of Integrity and their use of Performance Based elimination, all of that is BS! :)

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a Vet, I'm ashamed at how those guys portrayed themselves as Vets and Active duty. Ashley showed that he had no class in the end by not shaking Jamie's hand. George is just another typical ********* from Jersey talking ****. Here is Mr. Bad Ass AF sniper doing what he does best...standing gate guard .....First vid in the list [video]http://www.dvidshub.net/search?q=george+reinas[/video]

Latest posts

Top Bottom