AR15 little parts in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I lost a couple of parts. Specifically I lost the buffer retainer and it's spring. Seems silly but I can order it but shipping is probably more than the parts. So...anywhere in OKC sell these little parts that get easily lost?

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that a lot of the shops that do the ar15 builds and all will have them as full kits but not sure if they will have them in less than a full kit. I would start with Mark's down in Moore or stop by the Wilshire Gun and see if the shop there has some, I know they have a few things but Marks would be my best bet. Someone else may know of some places or have one sitting around as well.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
cold hand arms inside wilshire gun or village tactical just south of hefner and may. i might have what you need also

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every true AR builder will lose one or both of those at some point. I have a set you can have of you can come by the lab and pick them up. Text me and we can set up a time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom