Are you a member with less than 100 posts?? If so ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ... GC started reloading when we were shooting every night and going to matches every weekend. In my beady little brain I IMMEDIATELY started calculating how much more I could practice now that I had a LOT more boo-leettttts for the XX amount of dollars that one case of Blazer Brass 9mm used to cost us ... :P

Poor GC ... :disappoin :wink2:
Shhhhhhhhhh..............

My wife still thinks I'm "saving" money

kalstrand

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mostly just read the threads that interest me. I don't post much unless I have something useful to add to the conversation. More than a few times I have had a post all ready to go and after rereading it decided I didn't really want to post it.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually by the time I see a post, all the good responses already exist. Assuming I could come up with something good.
image096.gif

maat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being a light prepper, I have a renewed appreciation for guns and hunting. Likely found this place while looking for range information.

USN-SCW-Ret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been lurking for a few years, I found OSA on Google search and I was born and raised in & around OKC, left for the Navy in 1977, retired in 1998. My wife retired from USN in 2004, so we moved back home (Oklahoma) for the kids to finish out school. I don't post much because by the time I research my sources, it becomes a moot point. But I love the Forum it is the only forum I hangout on. I almost always have a window to OSA open and always check here for the truth, when there is breaking news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom