ATF Little Rock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool story. You should go back to ignoring me.

If they had served the warrant when he wasn’t home. People like you would be outraged that they smashed his doors in, tossed his house, and torched his safe(s) open.

You don’t even have the details of “the raid” yet. We don’t know it was a no knock. You’re jumping to a bunch of conclusions.

For all we know, they knocked and he opened fire.

Waiting for some info might be a good idea.
If they waited till after 6am, it likely wasn’t a no-knock. Yeah I know something about warrant service. I know how dynamic entry is carried out on a knock warrant where they don’t give time to answer the door when you’re in bed like a normal person would be at 6:01 am.

You’re the one jumping to conclusions here, about what I’m saying. Go back and look. You’re not going to find me saying it was a no-knock. You ASSUMED I was saying it was a no-knock and you were wrong.

Oh, and a smashed door and a busted safe would be a hellofa lot better than a dead airport executive, wouldn’t it? I still haven’t seen you say his death was a terrible outcome. All you’ve done so far is denigrate a dead man.

So feel free to get off your lame-assed high horse and take your ******** somewhere else. Your stupid schtick of defending overly aggressive police actions by “not defending them” is old and tired.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they waited till after 6am, it likely wasn’t a no-knock. Yeah I know something about warrant service. I know how dynamic entry is carried out on a knock warrant where they don’t give time to answer the door when you’re in bed like a normal person would be at 6:01 am.

You’re the one jumping to conclusions here, about what I’m saying. Go back and look. You’re not going to find me saying it was a no-knock. You ASSUMED I was saying it was a no-knock and you were wrong.

Oh, and a smashed door and a busted safe would be a hellofa lot better than a dead airport executive, wouldn’t it? I still haven’t seen you say his death was a terrible outcome. All you’ve done so far is denigrate a dead man.

So feel free to get off your lame-assed high horse and take your ******** somewhere else. Your stupid schtick of defending overly aggressive police actions by “not defending them” is old and tired.
😂😂😂

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just another case for the rage farmers that want to generate social media engagement and drive wedges.

If you hate the ATF you have to anoint Malinowski as a saint

If you love federal law enforcement then Malinowski has to be painted as a blood thirsty killer

But there another option: Malinowski was a dipwad who openly, freely, and knowingly engaged in unlawful firearms sales for profit and set up a perfect excuse for a power hungry and sloppy federal agency to target him. Then bad things happened.

What’s some of the favorite sayings that can apply here? FAFO? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?
What an asinine statement.

I haven't really got this from anyone posting here. The point that you seem to refuse to accept is that they served a milquetoast search warrant in the most possible confrontational manner and they did it on purpose, resulting in one ATF agent shot and a deceased defendant.

For the bazillionth time, there were a lot of different times and ways to execute this warrant that would have prevented any gunplay at all, and ATF chose to go cowboy. SMDH...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I haven't really got this from anyone posting here. The point that you seem to refuse to accept is that they served a milquetoast search warrant in the most possible confrontational manner and they did it on purpose, resulting in one ATF agent shot and a deceased defendant.

For the bazillionth time, there were a lot of different times and ways to execute this warrant that would have prevented any gunplay at all, and ATF chose to go cowboy. SMDH...
How do you know how the warrant was served?

It could’ve been two agents, with tactical backup, knocking on his door at 6am because they knew he left for work at 6:30.

Do we know it was a full tactical team kicking his door in unannounced while everyone was asleep?

Folks acting like 6am is some ungodly unthinkable hour. Hell, I’m already gone by 6am.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Authoritarians don’t like when the Proles question their decisions and TTP’s. :(

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just another case for the rage farmers that want to generate social media engagement and drive wedges.

If you hate the ATF you have to anoint Malinowski as a saint

If you love federal law enforcement then Malinowski has to be painted as a blood thirsty killer

But there another option: Malinowski was a dipwad who openly, freely, and knowingly engaged in unlawful firearms sales for profit and set up a perfect excuse for a power hungry and sloppy federal agency to target him. Then bad things happened.

What’s some of the favorite sayings that can apply here? FAFO? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?
Two things can be true at once. Many of us are in fact fed up with the ATF's wishy-washy opinions and interpretations of "laws". That's not to say this guy wasn't deserving of any charges. Appearances seem that they were treating this guy like a mob boss.

They were most definitely going to detain him while completing their search so of course it would've made more sense to pull the guy over during one of the many times they were following him previously instead of creating the most dangerous situation possible.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two things can be true at once. Many of us are in fact fed up with the ATF's wishy-washy opinions and interpretations of "laws". That's not to say this guy wasn't deserving of any charges. Appearances seem that they were treating this guy like a mob boss.

They were most definitely going to detain him while completing their search so of course it would've made more sense to pull the guy over during one of the many times they were following him previously instead of creating the most dangerous situation
Agreed on the two things can be true point.

I just disagree that serving the warrant at 6am is “creating the most dangerous situation” when we have zero details about the nature of the “raid” and how they chose to serve the warrant.

If the guy usually didn’t go to work until 9 am and was usually sound asleep at 6am and they kicked the door in unannounced, yeah, that’s reckless. But we don’t KNOW that’s what happened. People just decided that’s what went down and got on their ATF rage soap box.

Then there’s the Clinton conspiracy folks who took wild leaps because he worked at an airport named after the Clintons LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom