ATF Little Rock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So many opinions, but so few facts. There’s plenty, everyday, to be “outraged” about, but when it is done constantly, and without actual information, it loses most of it’s value.
To be fair, it’s not every day the feds shoot and kill an executive in an upper middle-class neighborhood. Also to be fair, the federal government in general and the ATF in particular, do not have a reputation for being honest and forthright.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just disagree that serving the warrant at 6am is “creating the most dangerous situation” when we have zero details about the nature of the “raid” and how they chose to serve the warrant.

It just seems odd that chose to serve the guy at home where he'd have very easy access to any number of firearms. That's what seems to be the very questionable part to me. I'd expect any group that served a warrant before daylight to understand they're likely going to face some resistance with a no-knock warrant, but yes, we don't know if that's the type of warrant served or not. So I can understand how we might not know that detail for a bit.

If the guy usually didn’t go to work until 9 am and was usually sound asleep at 6am and they kicked the door in unannounced, yeah, that’s reckless. But we don’t KNOW that’s what happened. People just decided that’s what went down and got on their ATF rage soap box.

They knew his schedule . . . I'd hope they also weighed the risks of whatever type they served.

Unless this guy has some violent history we're not aware of, I wonder if the ATF is looking for a bigger fish as part of this investigation. Otherwise, you'd think they'd specifically state how it went down as quickly as possible.

Then there’s the Clinton conspiracy folks who took wild leaps because he worked at an airport named after the Clintons LOL

You knew that was going to be part of this from day 1.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you know how the warrant was served?

It could’ve been two agents, with tactical backup, knocking on his door at 6am because they knew he left for work at 6:30.

Do we know it was a full tactical team kicking his door in unannounced while everyone was asleep?

Folks acting like 6am is some ungodly unthinkable hour. Hell, I’m already gone by 6am.
They had tracking devices on his vehicle. They knew exactly where he was.
How uninformed can one be?
Do you think the ATF wandered up to his door at 6am without prior intelligence? Do you not think they had a FLIR device in hand that showed that person walking inside the home before coming to the door? Just a random walk up with a no-knock warrant at 6am?
A search warrant can be served with nobody in the home. It's done all the time by LEO to obtain evidence without a tactical team. Security systems neutralized by technology that the criminals have as well.
Another team shadowing the perp arrests them after a radio call in the office or grocery store.
Your inability to recognize the facts that the government agents over-reached their authority is overwhelming and reflects on you.
Reports are that he shot first and they returned fire. He is dead so there is only one side of the story to tell. Had the feds followed the protocol in the Constitution that protected those presumed innocent until proven guilty been followed, the other side of the story would still be alive.
Geeze.......

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, at least this time they didn't burn the place to the ground then have shirts made up about attending a BBQ.

The entire agency is just boiling over with class. From the top to the bottom.

2 suits could have served the search warrant to him at work, and then requested entry and then forced entry if voluntary entry wasn't granted. A cell phone call to the agents standing by at the house would have sufficed. The subject of search warrants don't have to be present for them to be executed. Not all search warrants require tactical entry pre-dawn. But, if they did it that way there was going to be a very slim chance they would be able to kill him with impunity, so to hell with that. When given an opportunity to do things with or without violence and a golden opportunity to execute a United States citizen the ATF chooses violence way too often. Look no further than Waco.

Whether or not this guy was guilty of anything or not isn't the point, but he sure as hell didn't receive due process. Is the new standard for some here; if you're suspected of committing a "in the business" crime you deserve to be executed by federal agents without benefit of a trial? I can't think of more than about 5 amendments to the US Constitution that prohibit the government from such egregious behavior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom