Attempted murder yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I just post and let people know about a assault with a deadly weapon with the intent to kill someone. and of course, I should have know since this is OSA.

If you dont believe me, or want to know the whole story and see if my information is accurate. Feel free to call Cleveland County Sheriff's office, here is the number 405-321-8600. Or better yet wait a couple of days and go and get a police report

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I just post and let people know about a assault with a deadly weapon with the intent to kill someone. and of course, I should have know since this is OSA.

If you dont believe me, or want to know the whole story and see if my information is accurate. Feel free to call Cleveland County Sheriff's office, here is the number 405-321-8600. Or better yet wait a couple of days and go and get a police report

Better yet when you get the police report you post it with the pics !! or it did not happen ! lol

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're just razzing you, Redneck. Relax, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

How much of a loser would you feel like if you and your brother were getting ready to ambush a guy, you were armed like that, and still got your asses handed to you??? That's just funny!

Here is a picture of the knives the guy had on him, for you non-believers. Oh yeah. It's real!

at3_gstatic_com_images_3f090cb28860cc98852608767f4483e2._.jpg

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Kind of reminds you of that story about the boy who cried wolf, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom