Attepted home invansion!!(yukon,ok)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The officer's priority was to get to where he was needed, which was the home.
So his priority is to investigate a crime, not catch a criminal? My wife would have been letting 911 know the house was secure. OP, I will let me brother know. He lives in my house on the other side of the park and want him to know what is going on.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the primary officer go to the house first and give suspect info to other responding units. Even if your we're wife is to tell 911 everything is ok that does rule out hostage situations ect...

rustbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He broke the glass and unlocked the dead bolt and pushed the door open 1/3rd the way!THAT WAS ABOUT THE TIME I RACKED THE 45 WENT STRAIGHT FOR DOOR AND HE WAS GONE!He managed to make the dumbest and smartest moves of his life in a matter of moments!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Door reinforcement kits are pretty inexpensive... everyone should have them.

In your case, you would have also needed a deadbolt keyed from the inside or something as well to keep him from actually getting in.

Alarms tied to the door also serve to alert you and potentially scare off the crook too.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that is a great idea on the baby monitors. Those things pick up a mouse's fart.

LOL, yea if you get a good one they come in handy. Especially when the kiddo's are sick. I can hear them coughing & everything. Many times it has come in handy to help them in the middle of the night while they were sick. It's a long walk from their rooms to our bedroom upstairs when they need us & since they know its there they also know they can talk to us through it if they need us as well.

Can get annoying when the pit is snoring as loud as I do through the monitor at night though, LOL.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the baby camera/moniter idea is not bad...its what we have. our baby camera is wireless and sends video to the small monitor in the bedroom. you can do up to 3 camera's. works great at night and have no problems seeing the entire room at night. cheap in-home security.

mjasonc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember that low end wireless video is not secured and you are broadcasting the interior of your home into the street and neighborhood. The video is even picked up by readily available DIY wireless "backup" camera/monitors for vehicles, an all too convenient tool for criminals to "browse" the streets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom