Bathroom remodel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, whitey can only be a purveyor of racism not a victim.

Crap I forgot.

What about me? I'm white, but three limbs are "dark" colored, so that means I can only be partial racist? Or the tats don't count, even though I get stranger looks and judged more than some because of them?

Wait, I'm still white, so that's not possible. I'm so confused.

Wait, I'm a 16th Choctaw, maybe I'm not racist!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh the fall of America , lets just lower wages, aint that the Murican way.

Would the Mexicans lower theYre wages if whitey took less and got better.

Soon the laborers will be living in camps and get paid by "the bosses store" again...sound familar?

Skew it however you like.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap I forgot.

What about me? I'm white, but three limbs are "dark" colored, so that means I can only be partial racist? Or the tats don't count, even though I get stranger looks and judged more than some because of them?

Wait, I'm still white, so that's not possible. I'm so confused.

Wait, I'm a 16th Choctaw, maybe I'm not racist!

Hell! If you are an injun then you can be racist against yourself but only the 1/16th of you can be the victim.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to get a few things done to a bathroom in my home.

Several years ago I tried to DIY a tub surround and failed. Now the surround is leaking and causing problems. Rather than DIY again I would just rather pay someone that knows how to do it properly. What I think will be the hardest part of the installation is that the tub surround will need to have a cutout for the window.

I would like to remove the current system, all the way to the studs as the sheetrock behind it is probably shot and have someone install the new.

I am interested in fixing this right, but do not want to blow a bunch of money as we are just about to sell this house. Does anyone know someone that does this type of work and would recommend?

Just to circle back around. This was the original post and the original intent of this thread.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom