Bigfoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The fact there are any threads about this subject disappoints me. People can so easily believe stuff like this and somehow don't believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of all mankind.

I believe that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior... and that he made a really kick-ass creature called bigfoot!

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone from up around Octavia claimed to have shot one, but before he could recover the body two more came out of the woods and carried it off. He supposedly sent off hair and blood samples from the ground, but if anything came back no one around here ever heard about it.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
The fact there are any threads about this subject disappoints me. People can so easily believe stuff like this and somehow don't believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of all mankind.

I'll take the same stand on both issues.

There is just as much credible evidence for the former as the latter.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone from up around Octavia claimed to have shot one, but before he could recover the body two more came out of the woods and carried it off. He supposedly sent off hair and blood samples from the ground, but if anything came back no one around here ever heard about it.

I know him, his brother has a web site for bigfoot research. dont recall what it is called.

Latest posts

Top Bottom