Brass value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have been collecting a lot of my brass for a while now. A friend of mine reloads and wants it all. He told me to give him a price, I have no idea what to tell him. All of it is once fired, unclean with the spent primer still in it. It is hundreds of rounds of each of the follow calibers:

9mm
40 S&W
.45 ACP
.223/5.56 (do I need to separate them?)

Should I sell it in 100 round groups? 50 round?

***note: he is a friend of my father and is one of those guys that won't take anything free. He insists on giving me a fair price.***

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's in the thousands of each...I'm starting to count and bag them up now....putting them in 100 round bags. What should I ask per 100 rounds of each caliber?

wilder4

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id be interested in some of the 308 if he doesn't want it all. Online you can buy it for $200 for 500 pieces but it has been resized, trimmed, and deprimed

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9&.40 at that price is a good deal. Isn't that a little high for .223?

So you wanna sell this stuff or what. You can get probably a little more than above, but if you Want to Sell it, then price it at an acceptable rate and get rid of it. If it is a deal, I don't have to need it to purchase, I will buy because eventually one day I will use it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom