Bud Light Lime a Rita

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know the closest place to get this stuff? I know Texas has it but can Arkansas or Kansas sell it? I won't be drinking it but the wife wants some so I figure we can make the trip and get a case or two for her to try with the friends. Good Ole Oklahoma!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a coworker/forum member get mine!! His wife travels for work and just picked me up a case of it and the strawberry flavor also. Just a tip, mix together a can of both and it's magic! I'm drinking some right now!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might call Liquor World in Fayetteville and ck, managers name is Steve I think, a real nice guy. I get my "real" Miller there that has Not been pulled off the vat for Oklahoma consumption while it is still "green tasting". Also I usually save enough to pay for the gas. Most likely a quantity discount. I have no connection other than calling and he has my order waiting when I get there. Not a bad trip especially if you can go during the day. If you were looking for a small amount of out of the state brews, the AR boarder is not that far out 412 to Siloam Springs, and not a bad drive.

The OK liquor laws really need to be changed, but the distributers have the anti drinkers on their side with the 3.2 stigma which is a farce. AR, TX, MO Miller, Coors and Bud are not 6%, just over 4%. Whoop-T-Do, but they pull them off early which makes the green taste. Similar to the Light Beer taste which I do not care for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom