Bud Light Lime a Rita

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarveyDanger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
they pull them off early which makes the green taste. Similar to the Light Beer taste which I do not care for.
I don't think this is true, if it was pulled before fully fermented it would be sweeter. From what I understand from my experience brewing, they brew it to higher strength then literally water it down. They just water ours down more. This may not be 100% correct but I know it's not pulled early

I heard the bud requires them to be sold cold and liquor stores here won't do that. They can only be sold in liquor stores here because of the alcohol content.
They don't want to ship 2 strengths of the same product into the state. Why ship 3.2 if you sell 4.whatever

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Against Oklahoma law for liquor stores to sell anything cold or virtually anything else like a bag of chips. Only last year it was again presented through the legislature and finally passed that they are now allowed to sell corkscrews for the hot wine they sell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom