Burgers and fries...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I drove through there to Tulsa was probably 2 or maybe even 3 years ago. Certainly pre-Chinese flu days. It was torn down completely and still a pile of rubble. If I'm not mistaken there is another Colemans in town somewhere but not the original on the highway.

It is on Seminole Avenue I believe and I have no idea if it is any good or not because I have not been back through there to even try it since that last trip. I just don't have any reason to go there any more since all of my family from Okmulgee and Tulsa have passed away.

Let me know if you try the new one if it is any good.
It's good, same people run it
Ate there today

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the best that I’ve had was at Twisted Root Burger Co in Dallas.
That's one of my brother's favorites, though it has been years since he's been down there. I'm kind of partial to the burgers at Denton County Hamburger (which looks like it might be called Denton Independent Hamburger now?), although the last time I ate there would've been late '18 or early '19.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mentioned this Facebook guy earlier who is hitting all the burger joints in the state. His journey is informative.

Here’s a screenshot if you want to go check it out.

IMG_0162.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom