cabelas okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The big name sporting goods stores don't impress me much. Most everything is priced way too high.

I have been to Cabela's in KC several times to look around and kill some time, but about all I ever bought was some fudge.

So tell me why Cabela's is so awesome, and won't be like BPS once the new wears off.

Because they have quality store brands ! Most of my favorite and best quality gear ie bags rain wear clothing both hunting and casual/ work wear and footwear is cabelas. A tad pricey but quality. There gun counters are way better than any other chain sporting goods store except sportsmans warehouse. They even get manufacture exclusives on some rifles. Their reloading sections are outstanding as well. I'm just thinking how much I'll save in shipping. Maybe they'll start a payroll cashing service lol. I rarely buy anything from bass pro but buy lots from cabelas so I'm sure I'm biased. Love the headquarters in Sydney Nebraska cool store.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The big name sporting goods stores don't impress me much. Most everything is priced way too high. I have been to Cabela's in KC several times to look around and kill some time, but about all I ever bought was some fudge. So tell me why Cabela's is so awesome, and won't be like BPS once the new wears off.

There in house cabelas clothing is high quality compared to red head (BP in house brand). Red

Legendary customer service as well.

I had a pair of upland pants that I got in high school, forgot about them, never wore them and was able to return them for store credit 10 yrs later when I found them again with no questions asked.

I'll never go to BP again. The site is already at memorial and wester. Some friends of mine are the developers. Also getting a costco.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The big name sporting goods stores don't impress me much. Most everything is priced way too high.

I have been to Cabela's in KC several times to look around and kill some time, but about all I ever bought was some fudge.

So tell me why Cabela's is so awesome, and won't be like BPS once the new wears off.

Agree, when I go to these types of stores I find myself just wandering around with kids telling me how bored they are and a wife who is trying to show support but knows everything is over priced as well.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time we TRIED to go to BPS in OKC (From Lawton), they had half their damn parking lot roped off with guards for the "Permitted" for some event. We couldn't even find a spot to park, so we just left. I understand it's in Bricktown, and there's lots going on sometimes, but dayam.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time we TRIED to go to BPS in OKC (From Lawton), they had half their damn parking lot roped off with guards for the "Permitted" for some event. We couldn't even find a spot to park, so we just left. I understand it's in Bricktown, and there's lots going on sometimes, but dayam.

Never seen it roped off and I park there to visit the store and more often park on the west side to visit venues in Bricktown. Never seen it roped off. Seems like one time Ogoober visited OKC to give a visit to Moore and go make q visit at Cushing for the Keystone Pipeline and it caused 10 times more traffic/parking issues in Bricktown.

Latest posts

Top Bottom