cabelas okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure the tax credits will pass. On okctalk, there was some concern about the small set store. That is the future. The behemoth stores are way too expensive to maintain. This town needs a real one stop store. SWO ain't comin' back and Cabella's would do very well in that area. It would absolutely put a dent in BP.

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The big name sporting goods stores don't impress me much. Most everything is priced way too high.

I have been to Cabela's in KC several times to look around and kill some time, but about all I ever bought was some fudge.

So tell me why Cabela's is so awesome, and won't be like BPS once the new wears off.

To me Bass Pro has a lot of fishing gear and a limited amount of Shooting gear. Cabelas on the other hand, has a lot of Shooting gear and a limited supply of fishing gear. All about what you are in to I guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would be cool to have a Cabelas although it sucks we get the "small" store again. BPS is cool but compared to the full size stores it's sort of a let down. I guess it's better than nothing.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would be cool to have a Cabelas although it sucks we get the "small" store again. BPS is cool but compared to the full size stores it's sort of a let down. I guess it's better than nothing.

The museum stores are cool to visit, but the overhead doesn't help consumers. If I want to see a bunch of old dead things, we have Golden Corral.

Latest posts

Top Bottom