Calamity Jake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just met with Jake and purchased a new/used very nice condition for a 100+ year old revolver. Would deal with him anytime. Thanks Jake.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a good and quick FTF today with Jake. Great communication. Would deal again with him.

A few issues with the shotgun I bought off of Jake, but I'll give him the benefit of doubt that he probably didn't know about the worn/bad sears causing both barrels to fire simultaneously. No big deal, I'll have a darn fine (albeit an unexpectedly expensive) shotgun after Franson fixes this issue. I would probably still deal again, but ftf at a range to test.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely no worries at all dealing with Calamity Jake. One of the good ones! Very accommodating and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you!

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few issues with the shotgun I bought off of Jake, but I'll give him the benefit of doubt that he probably didn't know about the worn/bad sears causing both barrels to fire simultaneously. No big deal, I'll have a darn fine (albeit an unexpectedly expensive) shotgun after Franson fixes this issue. I would probably still deal again, but ftf at a range to test.

The last time I used that SG it performed good with no problems, I used it quail hunting, cleaned it and put it in the safe
You should have contacted me I would have given your money back or helped with the repairs.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Calamity Jake came to my rescue with an item needed for an upcoming project.

Thanks again for helping me out. I hope I can help you with something you need in the future!

Latest posts

Top Bottom