Calamity Jake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good ftf with him today. Handed him cash and got a gun. Too cold to chitchat but he took a moment to show me how to break the gun down A+ to him.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the feed back I try to do the best I can to help someone.
I just hope that thing will shoot good for you as I won the SMLE match 2 or 3 years ago with it.
Didn't do to good this year thought.

Good Luck

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Of course, nothing but the best transaction with Calamity Jake. We even had to hop around to find a working ATM. The man was incredibly patient and even took the time to show me a piece of hardware he had been shooting that morning.

Stand up guy. If you get the privilege of doing business with this man, jump on it.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice and quick ftf transaction witb Jake today. We both had to drive a bit to meet, but on time and item was just as described; he replied to a WTB ad of mine, and it was priced very fair and he threw in some ammo to get me started. Would deal with him again, no question!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
met with lindell yesterday. we've shot at some matches for a couple years, just never met. always good to put a name with a face.
deal went great and hope to do business again someday

Latest posts

Top Bottom