Campground BS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! DO NOT BAN THIS GUY!! Seriously, if he gates banned. what are we gonna do around here for laughs??

True, every place needs a Village Idiot! Haaaaaaaaa!!

And I have the right to say this, as when he first got here he was gonna try to whoop
Piston10's ass and he told me I was next in line! LOL!! Haaaaaaaaaa!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like not too long ago, he was gonna save us all when the black helicopters or something came for us, now he's dishing out ass kickings every other day, and before that he was trying to figure how to carry six guns on his person, in addition to the two or three long guns he totes about in his truck, and he's gonna lead a revolution or two when ole A.J. gives him the word--he's got one heck of a fantasy world spinning about in his head. No wonder he's dizzy.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True, every place needs a Village Idiot! Haaaaaaaaa!!

And I have the right to say this, as when he first got here he was gonna try to whoop
Piston10's ass and he told me I was next in line! LOL!! Haaaaaaaaaa!

Where do I go to sign up for my whooping? :) Being in a wheelchair most of the time, if I tie both hands behind me he may have a fair chance. :buttkick:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He may be gone, yet he continues to be talked about. It didn't take him long to become a legend here.

No, I didn't believe a story he told. I won't miss his character. (I believe he is a troll account by a fairly respectable member here)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
He may be gone, yet he continues to be talked about. It didn't take him long to become a legend here.

No, I didn't believe a story he told. I won't miss his character. (I believe he is a troll account by a fairly respectable member here)

Haven't most of the notable trolls been the same??

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't most of the notable trolls been the same??

Yes, and they all come from Tulsa, and have a common thread that won't go away.

No they were not all a character played by one our members. Redneck1861 was a real life operator in his special theater. Some members actually met him. There were others as well.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So today, my family and I took our fifth wheel to an area state park campground. We had it all set. When we get there, the jerk offs next to us had some of their crap in our area. I asked the little DB to move his stuff. He looked like a little sniveling hipster punk in his stupid little newsboy hat and scarf. He made a smart ass remark about getting to it in a minute. I told his sorry butt that he'd get to it now! He bowed up and I raked his legs out from under him and took him down. He looked up at me like a scared little kitten. He said he'd move it. I let him go but kicked him in his ass as he went forward.

Why can't people just mind their manners?

Ya, whats wrong with people!! :rolleyes: I wish the "little DB" had beat your ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom