Campground BS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So today, my family and I took our fifth wheel to an area state park campground. We had it all set. When we get there, the jerk offs next to us had some of their crap in our area. I asked the little DB to move his stuff. He looked like a little sniveling hipster punk in his stupid little newsboy hat and scarf. He made a smart ass remark about getting to it in a minute. I told his sorry butt that he'd get to it now! He bowed up and I raked his legs out from under him and took him down. He looked up at me like a scared little kitten. He said he'd move it. I let him go but kicked him in his ass as he went forward.

Why can't people just mind their manners?

Good job, just as your sensei taught you....

[Broken External Image]

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a update: I heard them rustle around last night in the rain. Some of their tent stakes came loose. I went out and helped them pin it down. I could smell the damn weed they were smoking. Maybe if they weren't stoned, they'd be able to set up their campsite right. Anyway, I got everything secured, and even loaned them an extra tarp. This morning, they brought over breakfast for me and my family. I told them I didn't take food from pot heads.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a update: I heard them rustle around last night in the rain. Some of their tent stakes came loose. I went out and helped them pin it down. I could smell the damn weed they were smoking. Maybe if they weren't stoned, they'd be able to set up their campsite right. Anyway, I got everything secured, and even loaned them an extra tarp. This morning, they brought over breakfast for me and my family. I told them I didn't take food from pot heads.

Hang on...you leg swept a leprechaun then fixed their tent for them then loaned them your cape and when they offered you tribute you threw it back at them and reprimanded them for their choice of ceremonial herbs?

Dude...you are tougher than a week old gummy bear. The legends really are true....

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You must never eat grub from fast-food joints.
You coming to the Pawnee RunNGun? Excellent venue to show us all your skills, toughness, and general badassery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom