Can George Zimmerman Get a Fair Trial?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the dispatcher told him and when.

Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left...uh you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. **** he's running. (2:08)
Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?
Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.
Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman: The back entrance... f...... [unintelligible] (in enhanced versions it sounds like cold)
Dispatcher: Are you following him? (2:24)
Zimmerman: Yeah (2:25)
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that. (2:26)
Zimmerman: Ok (2:28)

You can hear when he starts running which is why the dispatcher asks him if he is following, and after he says okay it sounds like he stops running and he loses Martin. He talks a bit more about where he will meet with police then the dispatcher asks him where he lives.

Dispatcher: What’s your apartment number?
Zimmerman: It’s a home it’s 1950, oh crap I don’t want to give it all out, I don’t know where this kid is. (3:40)
Dispatcher: Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?
Zimmerman: Yeah that’s fine.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've lost me now. I don't even know where you are.
In closing, I'd like to say that it doesn't matter what happens in the trial. Zimmerman will be either a hero or a martyr to super ninga mall cops everywhere. Nothing good will come of it.

Exactly, most people don't have a clue as to what is going on because they believe everything the media tells them and don't do any homework of their own.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe just being advised against even following the kid.
People like me will be excluded from the jury pool, and that's how it should be. I believe this guy confronted the kid with the idea that if the kid got the better of him he could always shoot the him. .

Hopefully people who make up their own facts and circumstances would be excluded from the jury pool.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I said 'instructed not to follow'. IF he had stayed in his car, called it in with detailed description and location. Then WAITED for the REAL cops to show up and brief them. HIS trial would not be happening. Nobody knows what T. Martin's outcome would be.

The outcome of the trial doesn't matter, because the MASSES will not know what was said or ALL of the evidence. Nor will they bother to find out. There will be riots.

Zimmerman will be a hero to the MALL COPS. Did he intend to the kid? Only he knows, but he DID feel empowered to continue in armed pursuit. A job left to trained LE.

Neighbors watching out for each other is GOOD THING. Neighborhood watch patrols is a tragedy waiting to happen.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What information do you have that wasn't provided to you by the media?

The problem is the media shows the '15 secs' of tape they want to PROVE their point, which may be out of context; not present the ENTIRE tape. Can we say, "Rodney King".

Neither party (Zimmerman or Martin) is innocent. The trial will change nothing. Martin will still be dead. Zimmerman's life is over. Riots will happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom