Chemo has me whiped this time out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwv

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your post made me think about my Dad , he was diagnosed with Leukemia when he was 62 ,he was a depression day kid that grew up in tough times.He never cared for doctors and never went to one until he got so weak he could hardly walk from the bed to the front room.When he finally understood that either you do chemo or die he started taking the treatments and when he got strong enough he went and made his garden.That was one thing he did every year. He fought that cancer for nearly 20 years.
Dad lived to 82 and I never heard him complain ,but he would always ask how every one else was doing. I'm not sure how many times he went thru chemo but it was a bunch and he refused to let it get him down. I admired my dad greatly for his courage and strength. He taught me so much. I was blessed to have a father who put his family and others before himself. That was how he was. You hang in there and keep on fighting.
I will be praying for you and your family , that God will give you healing, strength and grace each and every day.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Father was diagnosed with Pancreatic (Stage 4) Cancer in September of 2009, so I know what you are dealing with...

Please be aware of the recent addition to Pancreatic therapy with Abraxane, it has shown relatively significant benefit for some patients.

Praying for comfort.

Latest posts

Top Bottom