Colorado Becomes First State to End Marijuana Prohibition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't read through the bill but I very seriously doubt it. Most likely it'll be sold from dispensaries.

Anyone interested in the whole process, I will be posting a blog after the new year with the process, lots of work to do, lots of lawyers to pay, and paperwork to fill out, but I am leaning toward it being more like Amsterdam, coffee shops, where they are just like bars, 21+ only, yadda yadda.

Profit to be made for everyone with the right mentality and wearing a suit and tie is a big one when conducting professional or state business, giving back to the community directly. You hear D.A.R.E dropped marijuana from their curriculum today!?

Maybe create a REAL drug program in your community and teach the reality of drugs, that you are much more likely to die from a prescription filled by a pharmacist used ill advised than you eveeeeer would be from marijuana, anyone who thinks differently has stock in pfizer.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone interested in the whole process, I will be posting a blog after the new year with the process, lots of work to do, lots of lawyers to pay, and paperwork to fill out, but I am leaning toward it being more like amsterdam, coffee shops, where they are just like bars, 21+ only, yadda yadda. Profit to be made for everyone with the right mentality and wearing a suit and tie is a big one when conducting professional or state business, giving back to the community directly. You hear D.A.R.E dropped marijuana from their curriculum today!? maybe create a REAL drug program in your community and teach the reality of drugs, that you are much more likely to die from a prescription filled by a pharmacist used ill advised than you eveeeeer would be from marijuana, anyone who thinks differently has stock in pfizer.
I didn't ebem read all that, but I,for one, am with you.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
never change zh

Oh I wont my man, I fight for true freedom and equality, the Rich, poor, under-served, and over-served alike, No one is safe from my wrath, I dont give a fudge who thinks they are right, they are probably wrong, and most likely brainwashed by the very same education system that has and will continue to fail since the 1980's. And the very same .gov they claim is too big and powerful, they give them the right to tell you what to put in your body? When its less harmful than any glade plug in you have in your wall right now, used it since I was 14 people, double knee blowout when my mom was hit by a DRUNK DRIVER, was hooked on narcotics like valium and percocet. Marijuana gave me a life again and allowed me to not destroy my insides. On top of that I got a 3.93 in High School and went on to be a successful business owner, more so than 95% of any college graduate my age, and I did it on a 2 year degree blazed as balls the whole time, got a 3.98.

Somehow people just like to think they are better than others because they don't partake or agree with something, the real loser is future generations, on the insight and scientific benefit this will have, and the shift in power from mega industries to LOCAL, and REAL TRUE SUSTAINABLE farming practices, small...not MONO-CROPPING with genetically modified seed stock that kills itself.....what a freaking concept eh?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yesssssssssss

I read that and was totally all like

i.imgur.com_xT9gC.jpg

yessssssss!

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Time for **** to swing back in the favor of the common man and this is a SUPER large step in the right direction, the people wanted it and they will get it, unconstitutional federal laws be damned. Hows that Patriot Act working out?

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If marijuana is ever legalized in Oklahoma the balance of money and power will shift to the eastern side of this state.

No as anywhere here is perfect growing conditions, the balance of power will shift from rich elite folks with family ties, to the common guy with 5 acres of land and half a brain with business sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom