Colorado Becomes First State to End Marijuana Prohibition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No medicinal usage BS. I know for a fact that in certain people it stops debilitating migraines dead in their tracks far more effectively than imitrex does.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No medicinal usage BS. I know for a fact that in certain people it stops debilitating migraines dead in their tracks far more effectively than imitrex does.

While I realize that one person a "medical fact" does not make, I too, can attest to it's effectiveness in stopping migraines. I have suffered with frequent migraine headaches (2 to 3 a week in a good week; 1 long, never-ending headache in a bad week -- and for a while there my bad weeks FAR outnumbered my good) my entire adult life (since starting puberty), the only time I didn't have problems was in college ... when I partook of certain herbals from time to time. I have noticed a drastic decrease in migraines since I started menopause (oddly enough, as I've read that many women seem to be more likely to start having migraines at that time of their lives) from 12 to 54 is a LONG time to wait for a migraine to go away ...

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Between Obama putting everybody on welfare and states legaizing pot, plus bringing in cheap foreign labor.
Isn't this about the same as what led to the downfall of the Roman empire?

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Between Obama putting everybody on welfare and bringing in cheap foreign labor.
Isn't this about the same as what led to the downfall of the Roman empire?

Fixed it for you.

Legalizing pot gives the citizens more freedom. It gives the citizens more of what the USA is all about. Anybody who says that pot should not be legalized obviously doesn't know anything about pot.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fixed it for you.

Legalizing pot gives the citizens more freedom. It gives the citizens more of what the USA is all about. Anybody who says that pot should not be legalized obviously doesn't know anything about pot.

Or they know to much, or at least enough not to buy into the pro-pot spin. Pot does have some real medical uses, but not as many as some people like to claim, and yes it does have some bad side effects in some people. In long term studies of people that started using pot young it has been proven to lower their IQ for one.

If they wanted to treat it like booze, regulate and tax the growers and the sales of pot, I would have far less problems with it being legal.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or they know to much, or at least enough not to buy into the pro-pot spin. Pot does have some real medical uses, but not as many as some people like to claim, and yes it does have some bad side effects in some people. In long term studies of people that started using pot young it has been proven to lower their IQ for one.

If they wanted to treat it like booze, regulate and tax the growers and the sales of pot, I would have far less problems with it being legal.

What source of undeniable evidence is this from?

Regulate and tax it is precisely what they're going to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom