coolist gift you got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... a carton of Marlboros...

My coolest gifts were antique oak church pew (4 footer I wanted for extra seating, circa early 1900's), some antique oil lamps, and an old print of M. Coolidge's Dogs Playing Poker

Stock image from net:

[Broken External Image]

Last edited by a moderator:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to enjoy my kids opening stuff. The wife gave me a cordless mic set for my tech videos, my mom gave me a set of 3 light umbrellas with soft boxes, a sog machete, a Kershaw pocket folder and a really cool Gerber Bear Grylls folder. The Gerber is my new carry knife, it is lightweight and I really like it.

Oh, and I got a warning from the Edmond K9 on the way home. I had the new headlight in the car, just had not put it in yet. I finished installing 20 minutes ago.

And my ealry present was two paychecks I had been waiting weeks for on Saturday. Being self-employed can be tough, especially at christmas.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to enjoy my first Christmas being a father! She's not quite old enough to enjoy getting presents, but I had a great time giving them to her and taking tons of pictures.

The wife got me a GoPro camera for me to film my hunts on.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i188.photobucket.com_albums_z80_NSJUST_SOME_DUDE_deltacoshirt.jpg

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i told the family to spend the money on my daughter and my wife this year because there was nothing that i really needed.. well they didnt listen...... my wife bought me a new pair of anderson bean boots and my dad bought me a henry rifle. its getting hung on the wall in a wooden case forever.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a nice watch from my wife, along with a new electric razor. My old one would no longer work without being plugged into the wall, and even then was hit and miss. Also got some cash from the in-laws and the 'rents that will hopefully go to help fund a sig p228 purchase soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom