coolist gift you got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got engaged! My now Fiance also bought me my first rifle, a Mossberg ATR 100 in .308. Fun little gun. Probably not what anyone would consider a top shelf gun, but as a relatively new shooter, the gun will probably be much more accurate than I am :P

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Christmas was a good one for me, all things considered. The gatherings, the gifts, and the fun made one of the best Christmases yet.

I received some awesome new pots and pans and knife block from the wife, an iron skillet from her dad (where's the vacuum, right? I know, I know, but this is stuff I actually wanted). A 20-rd drum for a Saiga 12, 100 rounds of Federal buckshot, ammo can, Skyrim for PS3, and a memory foam pillow from my mom and step-dad, a whisky decanter/glass set and a "Real Cubs fans throw it back" pin (regarding me catching a home run at Wrigley this past summer and throwing it back onto the field) from my brother and his girlfriend, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus for PS3 and an awesome new baseball glove from my youngest brother, a Roku box and several PS3 games and movies from my dad.

We started the festivities by going to Eischen's the night before Christmas Eve with the wife and her immediate family, then Christmas Eve back at her dad's house for dinner and gift exchange. Christmas morning with the wife and daughter at our house (I got the wife a memory foam mattress that's totally aweosme), then onto my mom's. Played a little bit of catch with the youngest brother for a while and then it was onto the wifes' cousin's house, then back to our house for my dad to come over and exchange gifts with my family and my brothers. After that we all ended up at the bowling alley for a few hours. My dad ended the night with a bowling compliment, saying I've got good control and accuracy and that I should buy a ball and get some frequent practice in. My dad's an awesome bowler, so I trust he knows what he's talking about. My average is 160-180 I'd guess, which isn't great, but considering I only get to go bowling twice a year I suppose that's not too bad.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received a Left handed Ruger Gunsite Scout rifle. I have been gonna buy one for several months and I guess Santa was paying attention! Now I got to save a few dollars for Leupold's new variable VXII 1x4x28 EER scout scope to put on it. I sure had fun watching my 6 yr old squeal with delight when I shot some Tannerite with it!

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife got me Rise of the Planet of the Apes on Bluray and some comic books. My folks got me a pair of jeans that actually fit, a laser rangefinder, yadda yadda. I got a couple pocket knives. My Grandpa gave me a box of reloads for my deer rifle. A heater for my deer blind, a spotting scope, and some cash. If I get over this stomach virus I got from my dad, I'm going to buy a suit with the cash money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom