coolist gift you got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a nice quiet day with my wife and even got to go and play 9 holes with her. Crazy being on a golf course in short sleeves on Christmas day in Oklahoma, felt like I was in CA again. Was good not working, well having to leave the house to work anyways, even though I was on the phone quite a bit.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got exactly what I wanted...nothing, I just like to play with the kid's gifts anyway

^^^actually this! but was going to reply with this.
> Bring on the bad weather. I'm ready. Cause all I got was a stocking full of coal. lol

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got what i wanted, my brother who is active duty navy to come home before he heads to his 7 month deployment with the Eisenhower strike group in the coming months.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a few Benchmade knives...

i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_BM_913D2A.jpg
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_BM585.jpg

i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_P1060430.jpg

Man that bone collector benchmade looks good. It's going on my B-day list.

My favorite tangible gift was the ruger LCP. Hopefully will go shoot today if it stops raining. I guess I could always go to Tulsa Firearms if I have to.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a Fisher F2 metal detector and some accessories. I searched my front yard for about 30 minutes and found $.93..oh boy! I've got some really old areas on my list and hope to find some silver coins and maybe a ring or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom