Date Night Ideas For Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, crazy the current owners bought it for a mere $250,000 back a decade ago. Really, that's cheeeeeap. Of course, they also received some $5m of Tulsa sales tax allocations. You'd be dumb not to have done it, if you had the capital to spare.

They've got a lot more than 5mil in it now. I thought the loft apartment idea was pretty cool, too. Maybe we can get back to a day where there is housing and shopping downtown again.

I'm much too young to remember downtown being anything but a sad, quasi-ghost town and reminder of the oil bust. It's only in very recent years it's starting to stir again.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've got a lot more than 5mil in it now. I thought the loft apartment idea was pretty cool, too. Maybe we can get back to a day where there is housing and shopping downtown again.

I'm much too young to remember downtown being anything but a sad, quasi-ghost town and reminder of the oil bust. It's only in very recent years it's starting to stir again.

I think they have $40mil in it last I read, with $5mil coming from the subsidy. Not a bad deal really.

But yea, there may be better hotels out there, but I have been to the Mayo and can vouch for it. I cannot for the others as I have not stayed in them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom