David Hogg gets ripped a new one by Chinese immigrant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the ‘Hello’ is Hogg doing in front of some kind of audience? In my opinion, this boy is a flagrant opportunist with no integrity who has an irresistible inclination for prevarication…..
I can't decide if it's that or he just isn't really the sharpest tool in the shed and people who ARE smarter than him saw an opportunity and well, I mean they are paying him to do their bidding, of that is what is going on ... I dunno. Just taking a wild guess ...

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He’s doing the paid speaking tour. This video was from Penn State I think.
In high school, his college applications were turned down from ucla, ucsd, & others due to his low academic record. However, after the shooting-for some reason-Harvard accepted him, despite not meeting Harvards SAT requirements. Amazing 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.
So he somehow graduated Harvard, travels with his own armed security (lol hypocrisy) & his own entourage including his own press secretary. Funded by political movers & shakers, he is being groomed for Congress. Will prob find a residence in a liberal district & be a politician for the next 50 years. He’s playing the long game, expect to see him attacking the 2A for a long time…

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m with her all the way. When you are willing to guarantee my safety then we can..
Never mind, still no deal..
I’ll follow up my previous comment with another.
I couldn’t help but notice what happened when hog said he couldn’t offer any guarantees and my friend said “then the debate on gun control is over!”
He sat there and laughed in her face..
I’m not sure what he thought was so funny, but I don’t think she was joking!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, he's an opportunist living large on the donors dime, but at the bottom of that article, Newsmax left one thing out.

"Hogg's profile rose after the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, which left 17 people dead and 17 wounded on Feb. 14, 2018. At the time, Hogg was a student at the school and, as a survivor, he helped lead several high-profile gun violence protests across the U.S. He also helped launch the March for Our Lives movement."

The call Hogg a survivor.
They truth is that he wasn't even at the school that day. He didn't survive anything.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't decide if it's that or he just isn't really the sharpest tool in the shed and people who ARE smarter than him saw an opportunity and well, I mean they are paying him to do their bidding, of that is what is going on ... I dunno. Just taking a wild guess ...
Just like Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, he's an opportunist living large on the donors dime, but at the bottom of that article, Newsmax left one thing out.

"Hogg's profile rose after the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, which left 17 people dead and 17 wounded on Feb. 14, 2018. At the time, Hogg was a student at the school and, as a survivor, he helped lead several high-profile gun violence protests across the U.S. He also helped launch the March for Our Lives movement."

The call Hogg a survivor.
They truth is that he wasn't even at the school that day. He didn't survive anything.
Unfortunately, he was there. That story about not being there has been debunked. He has his phone video with other students in the room & a teacher saying she was in the room with him & other students

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, he was there. That story about not being there has been debunked. He has his phone video with other students in the room & a teacher saying she was in the room with him & other students
Maybe a Mandela Effect thing but I remember something about him riding his bike to the school in the early interviews at the onset of the shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom