David Hogg gets ripped a new one by Chinese immigrant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe a Mandela Effect thing but I remember something about him riding his bike to the school in the early interviews at the onset of the shooting.
PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — Multiple online sites have wrongly claimed Florida school shooting survivor and gun-control activist David Hogg was not on campus during the mass shooting.

The erroneous information was based on a video to promote a CBS documentary on the student activists of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland. The 8-minute video showed Hogg saying that on Feb. 14, he rode his bike 3 miles from his home to school, taking a camera with him. Stories shared on social media said that meant Hogg changed his story from an earlier account of being at school during the shooting, although some sites followed up with posts noting their misinterpretation.

Hogg huddled with other students during the shooting, using his cellphone to record those around him. Ashley Kurth, a culinary arts teacher, said she taught Hogg when he was a freshman. When the shooting erupted, Kurth sheltered students who had been outside her classroom.

“I physically grabbed David by the arm and pulled him into my room,” she said. “It is extremely frustrating the kind of information that is being put out there.”

In an interview with Vox published Feb. 20, Hogg specified the time of his bike ride: 6 p.m., after the shooting.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He’s doing the paid speaking tour. This video was from Penn State I think.
In high school, his college applications were turned down from ucla, ucsd, & others due to his low academic record. However, after the shooting-for some reason-Harvard accepted him, despite not meeting Harvards SAT requirements. Amazing 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.
So he somehow graduated Harvard, travels with his own armed security (lol hypocrisy) & his own entourage including his own press secretary. Funded by political movers & shakers, he is being groomed for Congress. Will prob find a residence in a liberal district & be a politician for the next 50 years. He’s playing the long game, expect to see him attacking the 2A for a long time…
A degree from Harvard doesn’t mean what it used to…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom