Decent honest mechanic in Claremore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It won't help in this case but maybe have them join AAA. They have saved us a whole lot of misery after a breakdown many times. We gave the teenage kids membership's for Christmas because they can't tell a tire from a taillight despite us trying to teach them. Anywho, hope you get it fixed.

gun4hire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It won't help in this case but maybe have them join AAA. They have saved us a whole lot of misery after a breakdown many times. We gave the teenage kids membership's for Christmas because they can't tell a tire from a taillight despite us trying to teach them. Anywho, hope you get it fixed.

AAA makes you wait a week before you can tow

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AAA makes you wait a week before you can tow

Sure hasn't been my expierence, wife and I have have been members forever and have used the towing service on several ocasions. Maybe if you call in the middle of an ice storm when finding any tow truck is pure luck, under normal conditions they usually show up in 1/2 hour.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure hasn't been my expierence, wife and I have have been members forever and have used the towing service on several ocasions. Maybe if you call in the middle of an ice storm when finding any tow truck is pure luck, under normal conditions they usually show up in 1/2 hour.

ugh...we dropped our AAA membership because the two times we needed a tow the response time had to be measured with a calendar. Now we pay $3 every 6 months for the coverage through State Farm, call the two truck of our choice, pay the tow truck and submit the receipt for reimbursement.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the way our insurance with USAA works. We do have to call an 800 number at USAA, but within minutes, they have a wrecker on the way. Had to use them twice, great service.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try Curt's Toyota on Lynn Riggs next to Autozone. He works on my old MR2 when it needs something (and NOBODY wants to work on those). Good work, honest, and more than fair prices. He'll probably have a good idea of what is wrong before he even pops the hood.

gun4hire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I meant when you first sign-up

Latest posts

Top Bottom