Does anyone miss Phil and Brent??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone recall who the morning crew was at kmod before Phil and Brent. High school buddy of mine built the house I own now, built when he was in carpentry class in HS and he said his rock and roll brigade card and 7up uncola card was nailed to stud behind drywall in the hall way. I can't remember what those guys names were but at the time I liked them more than their replacements (phil & brent).

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did listen to the birthday game and Mary's celebrity news or whatever it was. But behind the scenes with Brett Thompson was horrible. Other than that it's BobFM. Where else can you hear the GAP band followed by Metallica?!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I love Jack FM in Dallas, no DJs, no talk, no requests. They play all kinds of stuff, you can hear Michael Jackson followed by Enter Sandman, its like they hit random on the worlds largest CD player.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phil and Brent were too old and didn't have the same drive they used to. It sounded like they struggled to make it through every day.

BMMS is a proven radio show for those who think they won't last. Their ratings speak for themselves....

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope

I love KMOD, but never listened in the mornings much, didn't like it then or now. I listen to local or national talk radio, or podcast talk radio in the mornings. I switch to KMOD for lunch and after. Love KC and Lynn as DJs and get to listen too lots of rock.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss Phil & Brent too. I always bounced back n forth between KMOD and the EDGE. I've listened to the BMMS in the past when coworkers were listening and most times they came across to me as complete douche bags. I may be completely off base and that there's a lot of people that like them, but I think they appeal to a mostly twenty-something crowd. I'm sure they'll do well, but I can see them driving off many people that grew up with Phil & Brent like I did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom