Does anyone miss Phil and Brent??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't listened to them (or even KMOD) in years. The Roy D. Mercer thing was funny the first 200 times they did it, then to me it just wasn't funny anymore. Phil and Brent irritated me, as they seemed to laugh harder at themselves than probaby anyone else.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The drive home in the mornings isint the same withput phil and brent. The new guys talk about some twisted crap. I dont want to hear about miley cyrus blowup dolls or penis and vagina contests at 8am.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the afternoon/early evening DJs and a director of programming at the station is in my social circle and before it happened we knew it was coming but couldnt talk about it until it happened. They werent offered new contracts when their contracts came up. Time for a change. Happens. Theyre already hawking new Roy D stuff on their twitter pages.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KMOD is dead to me since the Smokehouse Blues debacle. They said that they lost their server with all of the blues music. Sorry, guys - It doesn't take four months to rebuild the library. Between that and Phil & Brent, I suspect that a format change or station sale may be forthcoming.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that they will be back. KMOD morning show stinks without them.
That was kind of the thinking when Shannon and Spinozzi went off KRXO.

Thay never really made it back.

The John Boy and Billy idea I like, I wish someone in OKC or western Ok would pick them up. I listen to them on 102.1 in Midland when I am in range. Those people are hilarious.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom