Does Sooner State Pawn Offer A Discount To OSA Members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would just call and talk to Tommy tell him who you are and you are a member of OSA. Then tell him what you are looking for and ask him what he would sell it to you for. Hands down I find his prices the best 99% of the time.

Bang has been a active member of the forum here as well. I have never done business with him simply because he is in Tulsa. However when he buys a specific product he comes in quite low. He has a keltec sub 2000 and could have asked $600 for it and got it. However he sold it for around $350, because he wants the business for the long term.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I would just call and talk to Tommy tell him who you are and you are a member of OSA. Then tell him what you are looking for and ask him what he would sell it to you for. Hands down I find his prices the best 99% of the time.

Bang has been a active member of the forum here as well. I have never done business with him simply because he is in Tulsa. However when he buys a specific product he comes in quite low. He has a keltec sub 2000 and could have asked $600 for it and got it. However he sold it for around $350, because he wants the business for the long term.
I bought from BANG because he came across a Ruger SR1911 which is very hard to find and he knew I wanted one so he contacted me. Shipped to SSP and free transfer.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought from BANG because he came across a Ruger SR1911 which is very hard to find and he knew I wanted one so he contacted me. Shipped to SSP and free transfer.

yes some guns are hard to find. Surprising bang gets them from time to time. We have PMed some back and forth, seems like a great guy.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BANG deals alot with Davidsons/galleryofguns so from time to time I think he gets a crack at some of the harder to get stuff as Davidsons/Gallery is a HUGE buyer of guns.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tommy and Sooner State have great prices. I usually need something that he doesn't have in stock. He will always search through his various distributors to find or order it. The prices that he quotes me are always lower or extremely competitive with the online prices I see. Because of his help and willingness to go out of his way to help me, I'd rather buy from him than any where else in OKC or online. He treats people right and is a appreciative of their business. I've sent several people there, and they all say the same thing.

I'm sure there are vendors on this site that offer great deals too. I just don't have any experience with them. I've dealt with Tommy at Sooner State pawn several times. I'm not trying to offend the other vendors on this site. Just relating my own personal experience with SSP.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate the input. It's not to often I'm in the market for two guns, so I thought I'd asked. I've talked to the business over the phone several times and it's always been a good experience. Never been inside though, but I plan on changing that this week.

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know of any "discount" but the items I have purchased, I couldn't find cheaper anywhere else. All, they are great to deal with so they have my business with or without a discount.

Latest posts

Top Bottom